Download WolfQuest for FREE on PC – Released on November 17, 2015, WolfQuest is a wildlife simulation game about wolf ecology. Learn how to download and install WolfQuest for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
When the game begins, you are a two-year-old gray wolf born in the Northern Range of Yellowstone National Park. You learned the ways of the wolf in your birth pack. Now it’s time for you to learn how to live on your own. Your quest begins on the slopes of Amethyst Mountain and eventually takes you across the Lamar Valley to Slough Creek. There, you and your mate will establish a territory and raise a litter of pups: training them, feeding them, defending them against predators, and finally taking them on a cross-country journey to a summer home.
How to Download & Install WolfQuest
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once WolfQuest is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to WolfQuest.v2.7.1.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the WolfQuest folder and run the WolfQuest application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
WolfQuest Free Download (v2.7.1)
Click the download button below to start WolfQuest Free Download (v2.7.1). It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.1 GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows® 7, 8, or newer (64-bit only)
Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space