Download Surviving Mars for FREE on PC – Released on March 15, 2018, Surviving Mars is a city builder strategy game set in Mars. Learn how to download and install Surviving Mars for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Surviving Mars Overview
Surviving Mars is a sci-fi city builder all about colonizing Mars and surviving the process. Choose a space agency for resources and financial support before determining a location for your colony. Build domes and infrastructure, research new possibilities and utilize drones to unlock more elaborate ways to shape and expand your settlement. Cultivate your own food, mine minerals or just relax by the bar after a hard day’s work. Most important of all, though, is keeping your colonists alive. Not an easy task on a strange new planet.
How to Download & Install Surviving Mars
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Surviving Mars is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Surviving Mars.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Surviving Mars folder and run the MarsSteam application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Surviving Mars Free Download (Incl. Kuiper Update)
Click the download button below to start Surviving Mars Free Download (Incl. Kuiper Update). It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core i3 4th Generation or newer
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows® 7, 8, or newer (64-bit only)
Graphics: Video card must be 1 GB or more and should be a DirectX 11-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space