Download Soulcalibur VI for FREE on PC – Released on Oct 18, 2018, Learn how to download and install Soulcalibur VI for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Soulcalibur VI Overview
Introducing the newest entry in the SOULCALIBUR series! Experience all-new gameplay mechanics with the most beautiful graphics the weapons-based fighting genre has ever seen! Block your opponent’s assault and counterattack! A fusion of offense and defense. Enjoy a temporary power-up to turn the tide of the battle. Unleash additional attacks in this state! Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the very first SOULCALIBUR in Soul Chronicle mode.
How to Download & Install Soulcalibur VI
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Soulcalibur VI is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SoulCalibur 6.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Soulcalibur VI folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Soulcalibur VI Free Download
Click the download button below to start Soulcalibur VI Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset