Download Portal 2 for FREE on PC – Developed and published by Valve, Portal 2 is a FPS puzzle game that was released on April 29, 2011. It uses the same engine as half life series. Learn how to download and Install Portal 2 for free in this article and be sure to share with your friends.
Portal 2 Overview
Portal 2 is a FPS puzzle based game which was developed and published by Valve. Similar to Half Life 2, the game has introduced some new features compared to the previous version. In Portal 2, the player can take control of a robotic character and explore the laboratory environment they are in. There are 2 game modes that has been introduced in this game: one is single player where a player can explore different areas in the lab, and be given hints for how to proceed in various levels and the second is two player split screen mode where both players can choose different characters and skills.
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Portal 2 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Portal 2” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Portal 2 folder and run the setup.
- Follow through the setup and Click Install and let Portal 2 install. Once completed, you may get a couple of pop ups to pages, just close out of them and click on Portal 2 on your desktop & play!
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core™ Pentium 4, Dual Core 2.0, or Athlon 64 x2 or better
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 128 mb or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space