Download Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker for FREE on PC – Released on Aug 31, 2018, Learn how to download and install Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker Overview
The Naruto franchise is back with a brand new experience in NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER! This new game lets gamers battle as a team of 4 to compete against other teams online! Graphically, SHINOBI STRIKER is also built from the ground up in a completely new graphic style. Lead your team and fight online to see who the best ninjas are!
How to Download & Install Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to NARUTO TO BORUTO SHINOBI STRIKER.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker Free Download
Click the download button below to start Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-8350K
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 640
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device