Download Minecraft for FREE on PC – Released on May 17, 2009, Learn how to download and install Minecraft for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Minecraft is a sandbox independent game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things. It can also be about adventuring with friends or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. It’s pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary than pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.
How to Download & Install Minecraft
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Minecraft is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Minecraft.v1.12.2.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Windows or Mac & Linux folder and run the setup application.
- Install the game. Afterwards, make sure to download and install Java. Then, double click Minecraft on your desktop, have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Minecraft Free Download
Click the download button below to start Minecraft Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
Note: YOU MUST HAVE JAVA INSTALLED FOR THE GAME TO RUN! CLICK HERE TO INSTALL
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device