Download Hollow Knight for FREE on PC – Released on Feb 24, 2017, Learn how to download and install Hollow Knight for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Hollow Knight Overview
Hollow Knight is a classically styled 2D action adventure across a vast interconnected world. Explore twisting caverns, ancient cities and deadly wastes; battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs; and solve ancient mysteries at the kingdom’s heart. Classic side-scrolling action, with all the modern trimmings. Leap into minds with the Dream Nail. Uncover a whole other side to the characters you meet and the enemies you face. If you like classic gameplay, cute but creepy characters, epic adventure and beautiful, gothic worlds, then Hollow Knight awaits!
How to Download & Install Hollow Knight
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Hollow Knight is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Hollow Knight.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Hollow Knight folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Hollow Knight Free Download
Click the download button below to start Hollow Knight Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended