Download Grim Nights for FREE on PC – Released on Oct 12, 2018, Learn how to download and install Grim Nights for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Grim Nights Overview
A side scrolling, pixel art, survival strategy indie-game. Gather resources, expand your village, explore the underground for riches and train soldiers to defend against hordes of the undead.
– A roughly 7-8 hour long single player experience. (With the option to continue as long as you please)
– Three different maps.
– Random generated faces, names and abilities for your villagers.
– 11 different unit types to train.
– 15 unique enemies.
– Three unique bosses.
– RTS, Tower Defense and Management elements.
How to Download & Install Grim Nights
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Grim Nights is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Grim.Nights.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Grim Nights folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Grim Nights Free Download
Click the download button below to start Grim Nights Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3 CPU m370 2.40GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Ati mobility radeon HD 5000
- Storage: 140 MB available space
- Additional Notes: This game is not very demanding at all, but the frame rate might drop on older PCs with low RAM.