Download Flashing Lights – Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator for FREE on PC – Released on Jun 7, 2018, Learn how to download and install Flashing Lights – Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Flashing Lights – Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator Overview
Enroll with the police, emergency medical services or fire department and take on missions unique to each service in an open world. Engage in desperate car chases, diagnose life-threatening injuries, and put out lethal fires! Each department has its own vehicles and equipment for you to operate while on duty. Play in single player, or work together with friends in online multiplayer to tackle incidents across a shared world. Usually the first to respond to a criminal incident, the police are equipped with the fastest vehicle and a variety of equipment. Their roles vary from handing out parking tickets to chasing down dangerous suspects. They’ll do everything they can to prevent criminal activity and put a stop to any crimes in progress. As an emergency medical specialist, your job lies in keeping members of the public alive, treating patients’ injuries, diagnosis and more. Lifesaving equipment you’ll utilize includes medical kits, stretchers and ambulances. The role of the fire department extends far beyond putting out flames, as they work closely with medical services out in the field, swiftly cutting open crashed cars so that medical staff can reach the casualty. The fire department won’t engage in the pursuit of suspects, but will handle the aftermath of an incident, including, of course, putting out fires. Battling raging flames and freeing trapped civilians involves some heavy-duty gear including spreaders, a fire hose, a fire extinguisher and a fire truck. Team up with fellow players online and divide your team between the three emergency services at will. Race around the open world in various vehicles, to where you are needed, working together to help civilians in accidents or catch a fleeing criminal. Various calls to action will see you responding to incidents based on your chosen department, as well as the relevant area in the open world. From speeding and illegal parking, to raging fires and life-threatening car accidents, the pressure is on in Flashing Lights. Flashing Lights features a thriving open world (currently 3.5KM x 3.5KM) that will see emergencies break out in all corners of life.
How to Download & Install Flashing Lights – Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Flashing Lights – Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Flashing.Lights.rar” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Flashing Lights – Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Flashing Lights - Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator Free Download
Click the download button below to start Flashing Lights - Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 1GB memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space