Download Far Cry 4 for FREE on PC – Far Cry 4 is an open world FPS game published by Ubisoft. This game is really fun and has an amazing story to it. Similar to Far Cry 3, you can capture outposts and take on campaign missions for the Golden Path. You can also download Far Cry 3 here. Learn how to download and Install Far Cry 4 for free in this article and be sure to share with your friends.
Far Cry 4 Overview
Far Cry 4 is a really good open world FPS game. This game has lots of weapons you can unlock by disabling radio towers scattered across Kyrat. The more radio towers you disable, the more terrain you reveal on your mini map and more weapons you unlock. You can also gain experience for skill points for every take-down, kills, and activities you do. Conquering outposts is a must if you want to unlock a lot of skills. Conquering outposts is one of the most fun things I personally like to do when I play Far Cry 4, as I already beat the game twice! So if your interested in a FPS open world game this game is highly recommended.
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once Far Cry 4 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Far Cry 4” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Far Cry 4 folder and run the setup.
- Click Install and let Far Cry 4 install. Once completed, make sure you run the game as administrator and have fun!
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 1 GB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 30 GB available space